IT Security Analyst - Dublin
My client is currently seeking to hire a full time permanent IT Security Analyst to assist in the delivery of the group IT Security management. You will be focusing on security management, frameworks, architecture including ISO27001, COBIT, NIST etc.
You will be the main point of contact between a number of IT teams ensuring that the security controls are being implemented correctly and followed.
You will have strong organisational skills and have proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. You will be performing vulnerability scanning across the applications, infrastructure and networks.
* 5-6 years experience working in Information Security and have worked in a regulated environment (finance preference)
* A professional relevant professional certification (CISSP or CISA) .
* Deep understanding of IT Security policies & governance e.g. ISO2700, ITIL, COBIT, NIST, SOX, PCI
* Minimum degree in a relevant field
* Working knowledge of security monitoring, incident response. IAM, vulnerability management, encryption
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Background in working with both internal and external audits
How to apply
If you feel that you meet the basic requirements for the IT Security Analyst position, please submit your CV online or call John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential conversation.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.