.Net/C# Developer, Permanent, Midlands
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s largest public-sector bodies.
.Net / C# Developer Role and Responsibilities:
· This role will see the successful candidate working within a secure IT environment.
· You will join an existing team working on several new projects as well as maintaining & upgrading existing systems.
· A key attribute required for working within this area is a strong background in enterprise systems development.
· Much of the work involved depends upon the individual’s ability to draw upon previous experience coupled with an innovative and creative approach to technical problem solving in delivering solutions.
· Working with a standard object model framework.
· Assist in the rapid development of applications.
· Experience of working with this source control environment would be highly beneficial.
· Familiar with SQL and/or Oracle database platforms both from a basic connectivity standpoint and from a programming standpoint.
What you need:
· 3+ years’ experience in .Net Development
· Experience with C# / ASP.Net & VB.Net
· Strong background in Enterprise Systems Development
· Experience working with PL/SQL & Oracle
· Strong Communication Skills essential both verbal & written
· Previous experience of working in a secure environment advantageous
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €50,000 - €60,000 p/a + Health Insurance + MS Certification Training
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin Hearns on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.