Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Production Engineer with at least 5 years relevant experience and 2+ years working in positions such as: Production Engineer, Application Engineer, Build Engineer, Release Engineer or similar.
Initially on an 11-month contract, be part of a team and help with all related activities to open source software. Gain a deep understanding the streaming software and work with the community and software to drive adoption.
Job Reference: BBBH 11161
What would a general day involve?
* Coordinate cross-functionally and drive documentation and ease-of-use efforts.
* Run benchmarks vs. Kafka, and other open source data pipelines.
* Deliver on quality and enabling continuous testing.
* Develop an out-of-the-box configuration for various end use-cases.
* Contribute to documentation efforts.
How can I stand out from the crowd?
* 5 years+ relevant experience
* 2+ years working in positions such as: Production Engineer, Application Engineer, Build Engineer, Release Engineer or similar
* Stable work history
* Previous experience using Docker and intermediate proficiency in: Linux, C++, Python
* Degree qualification
What are the benefits?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710.