Business Intelligence Analyst - Dublin
IT Search are delighted to partner exclusively with a truly successful Irish & international ecommerce driven travel group to appoint an ambitious, tenacious & commercially minded BI Analyst at a mid-senior level. This group are keen to hire as soon as possible - however they will wait for the right person ;-).
You'll join a well-established organisation at a time of major development given that this group has secured further investment to achieve their steady growth.
You'll report into a technically brilliant CFO and engage with the whole business - collating and integrating data from a variety of sources and visualising this data in Microsoft Power BI.
- Own and drive MI & BI across the business - handling all dashboarding, reporting and ensuring data quality control
- Develop forecasts and plans for senior stakeholders (regularised and adhoc basis)
- Incorporate new developments in analytics
- Champion Power BI across the organiastion and provide support and training as needs be to your new colleagues!
- Partner with wider business functions (finance, marketing, product and sales) to identify challenges and develop solutions utilising business intelligence tools to their fullest potential.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL & data vis. tools
- Forecasting development
- Analysis of business activities including marketing
- Dashboard development
- Data integration
- Data modelling
- Working as part of a team
We're looking for tenacity & a general interest in business intelligence.
€60-65k per annum DOE
Adrian Clarke is Head of Analytics Recruitment at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data services, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer however you must be eligible to work and live in Ireland
www.itsearch.ie | email@example.com | 01 5079283
IT Search | Technology Jobs | Data Analytics Recruitment Agency | Data Analytics Headhunting