This is an opportunity to be part of a fast moving development team giving both input and direction for system development, while creating innovative solutions and maintaining operational software systems for an exciting fast growing technology company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Software development and support, testing & implementation.
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
• Preparation of training manuals for users.
• Integration of systems conforming to best practice, industry standards.
• Production of notes and documentation.
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
• Fault finding, diagnosing and fixing.
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff to establish business requirements going forward.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Third level qualification in Computer Science, IT or a similar programming discipline.
• 3-5 years industry experience.
• At least 2 years commercial experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WSDL, WCF, REST, windows services, XML, jquery
• Experience with MS SQL Server & MySQL.
• Solid understanding of object oriented principals and patterns.
• Proven ability to participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle in a fast-moving business environment.
• Analytical and commercial experience
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )