Junior .NET Developer
This is an exciting opportunity a junior Microsoft.NET C# developer to join a growing team in Dublin. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding.
This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience.
• Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
• Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones.
• Assist in the development of functional & non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
• Employ & embrace Agile software development practices.
• Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to delivery.
• Participate in code reviews and demonstrations.
• Employ appropriate design patterns and technologies to deliver high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
• Demonstrate quality in everything you do.
• 2-5 years commercial experience in Microsoft.NET development and maintenance.
• Proven experience with some of the following:
- ASP.NET MVC & Web API
- MS SQL Server/SQL Azure
- Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, Git, Jira, PowerShell
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Experience working in Agile teams using Scrum or Kanban.
• Experience/knowledge of SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices.
• Experience/knowledge of TDD and CI.
• Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
• Experience/knowledge of NoSQL database technologies.
• Other development experience e.g. Java, Python, Scala.
• Experience/knowledge of eCommerce platforms or web scale retail data management.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )