• Our client, a rapidly growing mid-sized technology company providing specialised financial services and solutions to major international enterprises within the wider asset management industry.
• A highly dynamic and innovative team with a strong track record of continuous growth and development.
• Headquartered in Dundrum Business Park, Dublin
• Blue chip global clients across UK, Europe, North America & Australia.
• Customers include global large commercial banks, asset managers, wealth managers, administrators and law firms.
• 2 – 5 years’ software development or test automation development experience
• Have a deep knowledge and interest in current software automation technologies and trends
• Must be capable of interacting with business, financial and operational staff and understand non-technical business requirements and business processes.
• Strong understanding of different software development life cycles and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools
• Experience in version control systems such as TFS, SVN and or Git
• Experience in the automation of RESTful web & messaging services and backend systems
• Strong understanding of software development best practices
• Creating and maintenance of automated tests within frameworks.
• Strong C# and VB.NET skills
• Experience with UI automation
• Experience with integration testing
• Experience working in an agile environment would be a benefit
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )