Senior Security Software Engineer
Job Reference: BBBH12068
Allen Recruitment is working closely with a major international Financial Services company which is building a significant presence in Poland. Right now, they require a Senior Security Software Engineer with excellent programming skills in Java and related frameworks, e.g.: Spring, Hibernate, Activiti and at least 5 years' backend Java development and some experience in either Cyber Security, IT Security or Credential Management.
Working in Security Engineering team, you will be responsible for delivering state of the art global security infrastructure in the area of Authentication and Certificate Management.
* Develop and drive complex solutions in the wide area of Credential Management.
* Liaise with both technical and business stakeholders across the company.
* Manage your area and its role in shaping the overall strategy.
* Deliver clean SW packages and clear documentation.
* Coordinate deployment and test teams.
* Provide problem analysis, when 3rd level support is required.
* Degree in computer science or equivalent and documented 5+ years of Java experience
* Solid programming skills in Java and related frameworks, e.g.: Spring, Hibernate, Activiti
* Strong backend Java developer (5 years) and at least 1 years' experience in either Cyber Security, IT Security or Credential Management
* Advanced level of English
* Passionate about Automation
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 / +48 122119037