A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced UX Lead Designer to manage a team of UX Designers on the full user experience for a worldwide software platform with millions of users. This will be a hands on role and will sit between the UX Team and the UX Manager.
The UX Lead will work for a leading provider of a very successful software solutions international company named one of the best places to work in Ireland, with an award winning SaaS technology. An inspirational workplace where all employees recognize the importance of passion and quality where the staff morale is buzzing.
The UX Lead Designer will
- Take a lead in a hands on role and mentor/ manager/ support the UX team to deliver the best user experience
- Work in an agile environment
- Manage the UX Design and delivery of the full product features
- Be able to problem solve and identify issues and areas to improve the user experience
- Be a strong resolver
- Drive the UX team forward with all UX practice
- Manage the work flow for all designers and make sure the team has access and visability across all projects in an agile methodolgy
- Run team meetings to discuss improvements for UX design
- Manage the ux framework and champion best in class processes
- Plan a User research strategy for the whole UX team
- Create prototypes that are functional alsong with testing scripts , usability testing and hi fi visual design
- Push lean methodolgies
- Organise design thinking and design sprints for all UX
- Co ordinate your scrum team and projects whilst managing your own leadership and role in an effective way
- Encourage and facilitate team collaboration , and internal collaboration with any other teams as necessary
- To challenge every project to make sure the final product is to a high specification
- 5 years + experience working in a senior ux role with expertise of leading/ mentoring a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A passion for providing the best user experience for the product
- Problem solver with effective solutions
- A Passion for attention to detail
- Experience of working in an agile development environment
- A strong portfolio showing the full ux thought process and design thinking
All applicants must have the right to live and work in Ireland (Europe)
No sponsorships available
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.