Major Banking Institute requires an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (minimum of 4 years hands on experience) for an internal project for 6-12 Mths, this is an immediate start.
The requirements for the AWS DevOps Engineer is as follows:
Work as part of the cloud programme team to develop and build our AWS environment and support the migration away from current on premise architecture. Ensure that all builds must be automated, repeatable and implemented in accordance with security best practices and the bank's design.
Part of the team to develop, automate, deploy and manage AWS infrastructure to support the migration of infrastructure and business applications to the cloud.
· Ensuring critical system security is maintained through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
· Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of the AWS Infrastructure.
· System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
Expert experience deploying AWS infrastructure via CloudFormation minimum 4 Years experience
· Broad practical experience managing infrastructure using Ansible
· Broad practical experience developing in Python
· Broad practical experience working with Git based repositories in a team environment
· Practical experience developing in Powershell
· Practical experience working with CI/CD pipelines
· Practical experience working in a Microsoft Windows environment
Broad background in IT infrastructure administration (storage, network, OS)
· Practical experience developing Ansible modules
· Must have AWS certifications to associate level for architecture, and professional level for DevOps
Please feel free to call Allison Stephens @ Datacom Recruitment on 02070891507 to discuss
Previous candidates need not apply