Enterprise Project Manager
6 month contract, strong potential for extension
Location: Open on location. London or Manchester preferred.
Global Technology Leader is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a large financial integration access enablement program. This is a US/EMEA wide project and the successful project manager will report to the EMEA Enterprise Program Manager.
Liaising with multiple parties from end user, internal and external teams to C Level executives the ideal candidate will take a confident, hands on approach to managing multiple sub projects. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with experience in delivering projects with significant business change.
* 7+ years' relevant experience managing complex concurrent IT projects.
* Solid experience delivering enterprise projects
* Experience project managing ERP transformation, migration, upgrade, consolidation or implementation projects
* Experience with legacy system integration
* Excellent reporting and presentation skills
* Experience in global organisation operating in a high paced environment with changing priorities
* Project Management Certification is highly beneficial
* Willingness to travel on occasion
More information available upon request.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.