Senior Network Security Engineer required to join a well know multinational based in Ballsbridge in Dublin 4. This role will suit a Senior Network Security Engineer who is still very much hands on technical but also has a capability to provide leadership to junior team members.
· Manage and maintain the day to day security and system change lifecycle of critical security devices and tools. This includes Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxy servers, and other security devices.
- Respond to incident escalation requirements from security tools
- Firewall policy maintenance / base line security
- Provide proactive fault management and vendor engagement
- Operate and maintain security tools within the Security Response responsibility
· 5+ years professional experience managing enterprise network Security environments Experience administrating In-House and cloud based email security solutions
- Experience with administering, troubleshooting and configuring / implementation (Palo Alto/CISO/Checkpoint) firewalls, Proofpoint email security, Cisco WSA, Bluecat IPAM system
- Some professional qualifications such as: CISCO, CCNP, CCCSA, CISSP, CISA
- Knowledge managing IDS/IPS systems
- In depth knowledge of Network Security Architecture
- Good team player, and excellent communication skills