Telecommunications Test Lead Engineer - Dublin
Up to €70,000 DOE with health, pension, bonus, stock options
Are you interested in working with the latest cutting-edge technology?
Are you focused on constantly improving yourself and pushing the boundaries of innovation?
I currently have a full term permanent requirement for a Telecommunications Test Lead with a strong background in the Telco industry You will be working in fast paced environment getting experience on M2M and IoT.
This is a great time to join the organisation as they are currently expanding giving you the chance to join at an influential stage.
As a Telecommunications Test Lead you will:
* Ensure the quality performance of products and testing the frameworks
* Providing support to other technical teams
* Test strategies, risk assessments, quality assurance
* Inform clients of the upcoming technologies and advise a best practice
You will have:
* 5 years minimum experience in an IT Test role preference within a Telco provider
* Experience with Test Strategy
* Understanding of roaming technologies (MAP, 3G, LTE, Sigtran, CAMEL, SIP).
* Ability to work independently and within a small team
* Technologies such with test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver/Soap UI/Load Runner/Jmeter.
* Experience working with VMware based software environments
* Strong documentation skills and experience with ITIL
This is an excellent opportunity for a Test Lad Engineer to join an established organisation at the right time in a period of growth.
If you are interested in the position, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.