Technical Support Engineer
My client a leading global consultancy is looking for technical support analysts to come on board for an initial 3 month contract.
Ideally the person should be available immediately.
Technical Support Engineer required for leading global consulancy with offices based in Sligo and Longford and positions open in both locations. This is a contract full time role and an opportunity to join a smart, eager, and extremely passionate team within a growing company.
You would be responsible for answering complex customer inquiries primarily via a
Ticketing System, and by phone. You would also be internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
· Record and log all customer queries and requests by telephone and email.
· Respond to clients promptly and clearly with a resolution
· Escalate issues within the company or third parties when necessary
· Provide internal customer service related reports and documentation
· Work closely with Account Managers, Software Developers & Digital Marketing
· Installation of all new IT hardware & Software for clients including Hosted PBX configuration
· Remote support for all provided client hardware
· 6 months minimum in a Technical support role
· Knowledge of VOIP, SIP, and PBX services
· Third level IT related degree
· Diagnostic and troubleshooting expert familiar with protocol analysis tools such as Wireshark