Realtime Recruitment is urgently looking for an experienced Credit Risk Modelling consultant for a Top Client of ours based in Dublin city centre.
This is a 6-month contract with an attractive rate. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team in a well-established organisation in the City Centre.
You will be required to support the development and deployment of our Client’s retail data marts. You will also be required to support the consolidation of existing reporting into a more coherent set of consistent and streamlined processes.
• Strong SAS skills
• Background in Modelling & Credit Risk
• Knowledge of credit risk principles, systems and processes spanning the customer lifecycle and / or credit risk metrics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to deliver and achieve results within demanding timescales
• Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to email@example.com