Software Systems & Technology Analyst [JAVA/C++]
Project / Role:
Our client is committed to continuous innovation in technology, leveraging acquired competence to deliver new products and services. They provide Programme and project management expertise to support enterprise grade, full stack, large-scale software solutions.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for Systems and Technology Analysts to shape the future of the evolving Networked Society. If you join them you will get to work with and learn (and not limited to) about the latest new technologies from Telecommunications and Cloud to Machine Learning and AI.
Do you enjoy establishing requirements & specifying high level system architecture and solutions to drive product implementation? .
* You will deliver technical solutions with Product Owners and collaborate with our client's Customers to capture their needs Requirements:
* A capability to perform best in a team-setting - working in a multi-cultural & international environment brings the best out in you.
* An ability to drive technical discussions, analyse technical problems and steer new product development.
* Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* 5+ years relevant Software Development experience
* Experience in developing cloud based applications which can be deployed on cloud technologies (e.g. OpenStack, VMWare) & container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
* Proficiency in one or more languages; including Java & C++
* Radio Optimisation field experience which may include SON experience
* Understanding of Cloud & IP Networks in terms of NFV & SDN.
* Familiarity with Network Management, Radio & Transport technologies and Mobile Core Networks.
Nice to have(s):
* Experience in UML
* A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in software/electronic engineering or related science and technology discipline.
* Excellent English and Communication skills essential
Reference No.: 916918FK
Role: Software Systems Technology Analyst
Industry: Computer Services
Location: Co. Westmeath
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332