Technical Support Engineer
Location: Park West
Technical Customer Support Engineer required for leading VOIP provider based in Park West, Dublin 12. This is a permanent full time role and an opportunity to join a smart, eager, and extremely passionate team within a growing company.
You would be responsible for answering complex customer inquiries primarily via a
Ticketing System, and by phone. You would also be internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Record and log all customer queries and requests by telephone and email.
- Respond to clients promptly and clearly with a resolution
- Escalate issues within the company or third parties when necessary
- Provide internal customer service related reports and documentation
- Work closely with Account Managers, Software Developers & Digital Marketing
- Installation of all new IT hardware & Software for clients including Hosted PBX configuration
- Remote support for all provided client hardware
- 2 years’ minimum in a Technical support role
- Knowledge of VOIP, SIP, and PBX services
- Third level IT related degree
- A very good understanding of TCP/IP, Broadband services, DNS
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting expert familiar with protocol analysis tools such as Wireshark
- Starting base salary of €28,000
- Career progression