Senior Applications Architect – 12 Month Contract, Dublin City centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!
Senior Applications Architect Role and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
· Define and implement application architecture
· Develop software solutions and strategies
· Assess, review and design the interaction/interface between applications, databases, and middleware systems
· Provide guidelines / best practice on the use and maintenance of architectural systems
· Ensure proper documentation of software design and developing processes
What you need:
· 8+ years of related work experience in software architecture, development and support.
· Software skill sets in AJAX, C#/C++ and LAMP.
· Expertise in the design, development and deployment of enterprise-level N-tier architecture in a Microsoft .NET Framework or Java Enterprise Edition platform
· Experienced with .Net (C#), design patterns and relational databases
· Knowledge of testing processes and tools
· Excellent knowledge of software and application design
What’s on offer:
· Daily rate €500-€600
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle Richardson on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.