Senior Operations Engineer (LAMP)
I have an absolutely fantastic opportunity with one of Dublin's established multinational software houses as they seek a Senior Linux Operations Engineer to join their city centre based team.
You would join a large team of mid-senior engineers working on my clients high performance production environment where you'll need to be experienced with high scalability and highly available infrastructures. You will work in an internet facing environment and need to come from a background of 24x7x365 organisations.
It is one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland's software sector and has long since been established as one of the most enjoyable work environments with an excellent city centre location which is easily commutable from all parts of the city.
You will have the freedom to implement change and work with new and challenging technologies as well as pushing forward into the cloud space with AWS/Azure.
This role will also involve an on-call rota.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent Linux experience.
* Experience working in a LAMP Environment.
* Ideally strong MySQL database exposure. (master/slave, mysql clusters etc)
* Configuration management experience with chef/puppet.
* Experience with cloud tech - AWS/Azure
* Excellent troubleshooting skills of Linux systems.
* Previous experience in a 24x7x365 environment.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.