Information Security Architect required to join a well know multinational based in Ballsbridge in Dublin 4. This role will suit a security architect who is looking to move into a more strategic Tier 2 security position.
· Plan, analyze, and design global security systems including network monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention, identity management, access control, mobile device management, and data protection.
- Initiate upgrades to security systems as necessitated by technology availability and maturity, security gaps, emerging threats, business risk and needs, and cost effectiveness.
- Serve as a primary security contact for projects during the planning, analysis, and design phases of projects.
- Evaluate security at all levels including network, server, OS, application server, application data store, authentication mechanisms, authorization procedures, auditing/logging, and user administration and access control.
- Research emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices/standards to maintain professional relevance and assist during the response to security incidents affecting or potentially affecting the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years relevant Information Security experience
- Experience with calculating and assess risk based on threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigating factors
- Experience with best practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Exposure to business planning, systems analysis and application development
- Experience with working across business unit and geographical boundaries to engage team members required
- Knowledge of best practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- Knowledge of the latest security threats, techniques and exploits targeting vulnerabilities
- Some certification is desirable: CISM, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, TOGAF, CEH