App Delivery – DevOps – IaC – Financial Services – Dublin 2
To be based in Dublin 2, my client is a world leader in a niche sector of Financial Services and transactions. To join their software delivery team that manages not only inhouse development of bespoke software but also the integration with vendors and clients, this key position will have responsibilities around specific delivery, cloud based automation and client/vendor liaison. Importantly IaC (infrastructure as code) strategy and improvements will be a large part of this role.
Another vital part of this role is the requirement to help design and rollout a locally managed private cloud.
Specific areas of responsibility are;
· Maintaining and improving release management
· Subject matter expertise on numerous areas, automation, implementation, training, documentation, IaC (infrastructure as code) and high availability
· Expertise in scripting (PowerShell being the scripting language of choice)
· Working with multiple vendors on both the infrastructure and software side
· Identify, address and execute potential areas of improvement within Continuous Integration and Cloud based release processes
The ideal candidate will have;
· Ten years of commercial, post grad experience
· At least four years of Release Management, client liaison and support/operations
· Technical expertise in SQL, MS Server, MS Based Configuration Frameworks (and general scripting expertise), Azure and or AWS Platform(s)
· A track record in Security considerations
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applicants eligible to work in the EU.