Spector are a scaling IT company seeking a Junior Network Engineer to join out expanding team. This is a great opportunity to increase your skills and get hands on experience with leading edge technologies. The candidate will help contribute to the growth of the company and in turn will receive great personal growth and learning. The role will be based 50% of the time working for one specific client both remotely and on site. We offer a training and certificate roadmap from day one and these qualifications are linked with fast-tracked salary reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work on Service Desk tickets that come in via phone or email or face to face.
· Daily client communications.
· Onsite work including new client office setups, cabling and wireless.
· VOIP phone provisioning.
· Identify and recommend improvements and solutions.
· Weekly client meetings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual really needs to possess the following personal traits:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Client focused.
· Improvement minded.
· Technology focused.
· Team player.
Education and qualifications
· Minimum 1-2 years working in a similar environment.
· 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
· Knowledge of Networking fundamentals ideally with CompTIA N+ and/or CCNA.
· Previous experience with switches, firewall and VOIP phones a bonus.
Salary: €25k-€30k depending on experience, qualifications mix.
Training and certifications path provided.
Company bonus structure.