German Localisation Tester
A global IT service provider within the Gaming industry, working with an impressive client base.
They require a German Localisation Tester, with 2+ Years' experience as an in-house video games linguist or freelancer and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
An established large employer with their headquarters in Dublin, they offer a top class working environment and very collaborative and social approach, which delivers success.
Job Reference: BBBH 11249
What would a general day involve?
* Proofread and translate content from English into German to the highest standard.
* Oversee and develop style guides, glossaries and translation memories.
* Resolve linguistic bugs reported by the testing team.
* Maintain query logs, dealing with questions and providing answers for specific projects.
* Assist Project Managers and linguistic feedback to other internal linguists and freelancers.
Why would you be interested in this role?
* Working on a games translation team with gaming enthusiasts with some of the world's leading gaming companies.
* Flat management company working in a multicultural environment.
* Lots of events such as summer BBQ.
* Relaxed environment.
* Games room.
What skills are required?
* Fluent/Native Level German speaker.
* At least 2 years' experience as an in-house video games linguist or freelancer.
* Experience playing a range of video games and a passion for the industry.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills both in German and English.
* Capable of working in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of CAT tools.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.