realTime Recruitment has partnered with an industry-leading organisation based in Dublin City Centre to fill the role of BI/SSIS Developer. It is an exciting career opportunity for BI/SSIS Developers to work alongside the best in class team of professionals.
The role will involve assisting in DW/ETL/Reporting Architecture with project planning and estimation. The successful candidate will develop BI solutions which meet business requirements, participate in the development of operational process and development standards, and will be involved in identifying issues within projects and create solutions to migrate these risks.
• 2+ Years experience in a BI role
• Experience in BI/DW development role using Microsoft SQL Server
• Proven experience developing ETL solutions for Dimensional Data Warehouses using SSIS
• Good experience of developing ETL solutions from a variety of data sources (RDBMS, XML, JSON, etc.)
• Firm understanding of Database / DW principles and methodologies
• A demonstrated history of delivering BI/DW solutions which meet business requirements
Experience in developing BI solutions on the broader Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SharePoint, .NET, C#, MS Office, etc.) will be an advantage.
If you believe this role is for you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me today on 01-6520652.