Junior C++ Software Engineer
My client, a dynamic company that focuses on the field of 3D imaging are seeking to hire a Junior C++ Software Engineer to join their growing team. An increase in demand for their product has led to the expansion and a number of positions are currently available.
As my client is looking to hire the best talent the industry has to offer I would like to hear from anyone that would have strong academics in computer science, maths or physics and also C++ experience.
As a C++ Software Engineer you will be focused on developing and maintaining the application and then when established move into other areas of the business.
Why you should apply for this role:
* Excellent location
* People-centric company
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent exposure to cutting edge technologies
What you'll need to apply:
* Strong academics in computer science, mathematics or physics
* 0-3 years relevant experience
* Familiar with Git and enthusiasm to learn
* Multi-threaded programming knowledge
* Proficient in C++ standards
* Passion in UI and UX logic
* Network Programming knowledge
* Familiar with software tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a company that is focusing on image acquisition and image processing.
If you would like to know more about the Junior C++ Software Engineer position, please contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.