Software Systems & Technology Analyst
We have an excellent opportunity for Systems and Technology Analysts to shape the future of the evolving Networked Society.
You will deliver technical solutions with Product Owners and collaborate with our Customers to capture their needs.
• A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software/electronic engineering or related science and technology discipline.
• A capability to perform best in a team-setting – working in a multi-cultural & international environment brings the best out in you.
• An ability to drive technical discussions, analyse technical problems and steer new product development.
• Excellent communication skills essential
• Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• 5+ years relevant Software Development experience
• Experience in developing cloud based applications which can be deployed on cloud technologies (e.g. OpenStack, VMWare) & container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
• Proficiency in one or more languages; including Java & C++, experience in UML is also an advantage.
• Radio Optimisation field experience.
• Understanding of Cloud & IP Networks in terms of NFV & SDN.
• Familiarity with Network Management, Radio & Transport technologies and Mobile Core Networks.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.