Evros are seeking applications for a Printer / Print Room Operator. This is a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre.
* Provide our Customer with the range of contracted services to include Print Management, Technical Support (Software/Hardware), Fleet Management, Centralised Document Production and Finishing, Scanning services etc.
* Ensure full support and management of office and production devices including 1st level break fix, consumables managements and escalation as per defined processes
* Undertake support tasks and projects as defined by the manager
* Liaise with third party solution providers to ensure call log, close and management by on site team in line with defined Service Level Agreement
* Liaise with third party solution providers in order to ensure that any additional customer requirements are met
* Engagement of Evros and Xerox analysts, engineers, third party network support and site staff as necessary (problem escalation)
* Liaise with customers and provide support in relation to the utilisation of Xerox equipment. Act as a centre of competence in relation to equipment, providing adhoc training to the Customer as required.
* Support the growth of the operation on site in order to identify opportunities and highlight to the relevant Account or Service Delivery Manager and participate in revenue generating/marketing initiatives.
* Support customer site through involvement in account reviews, compiling data on performance against key performance levels.
* Participate in team meetings and work as a member of a team.
* Maintain and develop onsite Service Delivery Manuals
* Demonstrate a full knowledge & understanding of the range of services provided to our customers
* Provide additional services in line with customer growth
Preferred Candidate Requirements
* A successful proven track record gained within a reprographics / service environment
* Experience of Xerox and/or other compatible repro-equipment with basic technical or electrical knowledge.
* Recent customer relationship development experience
* PC skills including the ability to use Excel/ Word
* Strong Customer Centric focus with proven experience in dealing with customers at all levels within different sectors
* A basic understanding of digital technology and an ability to differentiate between software and hardware problems.
* Problem solving / Process improvement skills
* Capable of working under pressure, multi-tasking and correct prioritisation working proactively to deadlines.
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Ability to report progress in an effective and timely manner