Business Analyst – Supply Chain
We have an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated Business analyst within the Supply chain sector to join an International Company who are expanding their reach globally.
The Business Analyst will have a strong understanding of Business processes and an ability to translate them into a model aligned with Company goals.
You will ideally also have good project management capabilities, leading projects from initiation through sign off, and at times handle work streams through to deployment.
You will also have excellent analytical and communication skills, to ensure effective engagement with a range of diverse internal customer groups.
The role can be based out of Dublin or the greater London area, however regular travel to Dublin is envisaged.
- Become very knowledgeable with existing system and applications as a basis for future solutions.
- Work with some internal and external teams in devising solutions to align with strategic goals.
- Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, gather business requirements.
- Challenge business units on their assumptions to help deliver solutions for their current and future needs.
- Innovate the project process from beginning through to sign off, adhering to all PMO requirements.
- Take on the project management of work streams through to successful implementation.
- Work with information gathered from multiple source and evaluate true business requirements from user request, ensure that proposed solution is reconciled with all business inputs, and resolve business conflicts as required.
- Draw requirements together into Functional Requirements Documents using existing templates, making use of plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field.
- IT experience in the Retail sector.
- Demonstrate experience of gathering requirements and converting them into a product vision.
- Show experience of Project Management role and an understanding of PMO requirements. The ideal individual will:
- Have strong analytical skills to interpret customer needs and translate into application and operational requirements
- Confident, articulate and excellent communication skills as well as stakeholder management ability, i.e. work with senior managers and external business partners.
- Great ability to Multi-task and prioritise work schedule for self and team
- Have excellent attention to detail where you can analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.Good commercial awareness, strong integrity, solid team worker, able to get the best from colleagues. Solid judgement, effective and persuasive presentation skills.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
Please send your CV to Noeleen in the strictest of confidence, alternatively call with any questions you might have