BI Reports Developer
A global investment firm, based in Dublin, require a BI Reports Developer for an exciting permanent position. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in Software Development and a relevant degree.
Working with a client who have over $300 billion in assets under management worldwide, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, providing workflow improvements, and using technology to create value for the company.
Job Reference: BBBH 11133
The Ideal Candidate:
* Degree educated in engineering, mathematics, or computer science related field.
* A least 5 years' experience in Software Development.
* Must be an assertive and confident individual.
* An interest in learning about credit and Leveraged Finance/ Restructuring.
* Desire to learn accounting and finance.
* Experience working in a fast-paced team environment.
A General Day:
* Conduct Microsoft SQL database development and administration.
* Rapid Application Development (RAD) using C# .NET, and Report design using Tableau / Microsoft Report Builder.
* Develop proof-of-concept tools, such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, and other web platforms, with new technologies.
* Interface with internal clients from Accounting, Operations, Risk and Investor Relations to assist custom reporting.
* Competitive Salary.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.