Middleware Specialist - Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a growing international company.
Middleware Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be part of a team which is responsible for designing, developing, and testing, of middleware integration solutions.
The ideal candidate will support existing applications environments, and
work with teams to plan and complete detailed designs, and implement these into production.
· Write and maintain standards manuals for Middleware infrastructure
· Propose and implement Middleware systems into Production
- Manage short term projects to successful completion
What you need:
- 7+ years working with MQ Series and/ WebSphere
- 10+ year’s experience in a senior technical role
- Operating Systems such as Windows, AIX & Linux
- Understanding of Software Architecture, and design principles
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle Richardson on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.