Solutions Architect Role, 6 Month Initial Contract, South Dublin
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect with a passion for IT
* To effectively transform the technical solution requirements into IT understandable design specifications, ultimately leading to meeting the customer expectations on the solution.
* Understand the business requirements to create technical solutions that fit the purpose
* Secure technology alignment for the solution, liaising between Enterprise Architecture, Service Delivery Manager, Solution Design Expert, project teams and Factory Lead
* Review Test Cases, Test Plans and Test results
* Ensure solutions to meet the business needs and associated architecture and build are managed in accordance with Novartis ISRM and technology standards
* A proven track record in managing large scale projects across multiple time zones
* Experience in coding languages (technology agnostic)
* Front end and back end experience
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Experience in using development toolkits
* 550 - 650
For more information on this role please contact Keith O'Loughlin on 01-4321567 / firstname.lastname@example.org / https://www.linkedin.com/in/keitholoughlin1/
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.