Senior Test Environment DevOps (Region Manager)- Northwest
Senior Test Environment DevOps| Fantastic Career Opportunity | Opportunity to work from home| Award Winning Tech firm| Core benefits– too many to mention |Great training budget
Established Northwest based tech firm rated ‘one of the best places to work in Ireland’
Working in Systems Development DevOps you will be an Innovative detail orientated critical thinker who is skilled in understanding abstract models as you will be driving automation opportunities and providing management of platforms/services that aid the SDLC. You will be ensuring high standards are met resulting in quality outputs across release management, code deployment, architecture etc. You will also be assisting in deployment and release duties.
What does the company do?
The firm is located in Donegal which is fast becoming a digital hub and currently employs 1600 staff. These are exciting times for the company which prides itself on recruiting talented individuals who are keen to be a part of a fast-moving, dynamic, multi-cultural IT environment. Career progression is encouraged and the company offers significant opportunity for personal and professional development with exciting career growth potential.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Test Environment DevOps role?
• Competitive salary on offer - negotiable
• Outstanding benefits package: Up to 5% employer pension contributions, Health Insurance, Stock Options, Annual Bonus Programme etc
• On-site Innovation lab where you can experiment with innovative ideas and tech
• Excellent work-life balance / Work from home opportunity
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
• High training budget
What do I need to secure this Senior Test Environment DevOps role?
• Expertise in some OR all the following is required:
• Knowledge of ITIL Framework and Processes
• Understanding of Java, Jenkins, Unix and Windows OS
• Good problem solver with analytic mindset
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
For a confidential chat about this exciting Senior Test Environment DevOps (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.