Scrum Master – Dublin City Centre
A fantastic opportunity within a multinational organization specializing in the financial services domain. The Scrum Master will liaise with cross functional teams. As the Scrum Master you would be expected to lead by example by showing initiative and motivating the team. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
Benefits: flexible working hours, work from home option, pension, private healthcare, regular social events and much more.
Main Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
• Work collaboratively with product owners, business analysts, testers and developers to deliver the sprint goal.
• Facilitate the team Scrum ceremonies, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews and sprint planning sessions and participate in Scrum of Scrums to enable cross team collaboration and management of dependencies and issues.
• Ensure the scrum boards and team dashboards and metrics are up to date and accurately reflect the progress of the sprint.
• Report to Program Manager on project scope, risks, issues, constraints and dependencies.
• Drive risk mitigation and resolve issues within your scrum team and in partnership with other scrum teams
• Support the Product Owner in management of the backlog.
• Support the team in providing high level business analysis and development estimates.
• Promote a culture of whole team ownership and responsibility for delivering the sprint goal.
• Work with the Agile Coach and other Scrum Masters to continuously improve Agile culture, processes and tools across the organisation.
• Champion an Agile culture and the Scrum process within the Scrum teams.
• Coach and guide teams in Scrum methodology, driving continuous improvement of the process.
• Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
• 4+ years’ experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams
• Experience working with distributed teams.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
Scrum Master certification e.g. CSM or PSM
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.