ANS are an innovative IT solutions company specialising in IT and Network Support, Infrastructure roll outs and Cloud Technology.
We are currently seeking an MCSE engineer with 4+ years’ experience for a role based in the city centre. Experience with CommVault would be a distinct advantage.
Main requirements: -
o Knowledge of VMWare
o Good knowledge of other backup products
CommVault/Level 3 Administrator
• CommVault Simpana Certified (cert an advantage)
• MCSE certified.
• Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
• Demonstrated ability of working effectively within a team and good communication skills.
Main elements of the role will include:
• Maintain the CommVault environment ensuring effective backups are run and making performance tweaks where necesary.
• Rapidly develop solutions to problems as required, to include timely restoration of data.
• Monitor and respond to helpdesk calls.
• Carry out Level 3 helpdesk tasks as required
• Liaise with other technical authorities to provide an integrated approach to the technologies.
• Report to the team lead as required.
• Provide skills transfer to staff through regular review meetings and coaching.
• Be able to work in all aspects of a project life cycle from business analysis to implementation and testing.
• Provide accurate documentation as required.
• Work mainly on their own initiative
HPe 3PAR Storage Array
• Configure when required the HPe 3PAR Storage array.