Infrastructure Support Specialist (Level 2)
URGENT Permanent role
Job Reference: BBBH11305
Based in Dublin 22
Our client is a multinational IT company, with significant operations across Dublin.
Right now, they require an Infrastructure Support Specialist with experienced in Technical Support, working in a Data Centre environment. This role will be based in Dublin 22.
Initially on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for the physical delivery and deployment of the equipment / installation services, quality assurance testing, maintenance and ongoing technical support services.
What are the key qualifications for this role?
* Experience of technical support, including deployment and cabling methodologies.
* Familiar with Data center operations environment.
* Experience troubleshooting HPE Server hardware (mostly ProLiant).
* Professional certification/degree within a technical discipline.
* An understanding of engagement in a process-oriented organization.
* Capable of manage escalations, communicate effectively and resolve issues in a fast past environment.
* Deployment of HP Servers, bootstrap testing to a high tolerance.
* Provide technical support to customers.
* Oversee cases through to completion on call management systems to customer SLA's.
* Manage and maintain the logistics.
* Liaise with the mobile systems engineering team, ensuring total support capability.
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040