* Maintain system uptime and performance, while actively monitoring, logging and responding to production application incidents.
* Drive and lead in analysis and resolution of major incidents and performance issues on production environments
* Expert level Troubleshooting around technical customer tickets and takes ownership to drive remediation and RCA. Works closely with Engineering teams.
* Senior knowledge of of our product line and related technologies, with deeper knowledge of components assigned to team and dealing with technical Tier II & III support tickets, with deeper knowledge of components assigned to team
* Collect and document stats on application performance, problems and failures with the aim to improve existing processes or creating missing processes for the teams.
* Advise on production Infrastructure including server, database and network; expert in own area
* Invest and research in emerging tools and technologies to advance the teams autonomy
* Leads and co-ordinates development of technical team projects
* Contributes to strategic team decisions and determines priorities of major milestones
* Responsible for fostering relationships with their team and the wider organisation.
* 2-8 years in an Application Support,or Development Support.
* Degree in Computer Science / IT
* Familiar with Windows server environments, Windows and native Services, Console Services, Event Logging, and Viewing
* Senior knowledge of SQL DB Programming, querying techniques, SQL and tools
* Advanced PowerShell or similar scripting experience
* Advanced experience with application monitoring tools
* Senior understanding in Network, Database Management , Operating Systems in software solutions and Lean, Agile and ITIL practices.
* Applies ITIL best practices
* Cross-Browser Debugging Skills
* Problem Management with Senior application of framework around Incident, service delivery and Expert level Troubleshooting with technical customer tickets, ownership to drive remediation and RCA.
* Works closely with Engineering teams.
* Must have excellent communication skills to deal with developers and customer care teams
* Excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills and logical thinking
* Works well as an individual and in a team environment, collaborating with other to achieve results
* Works to understand customer needs and technical difficulties
* A self-starter with a proven ability to manage their own time and workload effectively. Enhances own knowledge through independent learning. Guided by and result driven
* Comfortable presenting in front of small groups of individual contributors and leadership.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If interested please contact Joshua with an updated CV