* Actively monitor, log and respond to production application/hardware incidents
* Reduce the team's average MTTR time through ITIL
* Drive Incident and Problem ticket root cause analysis and resolutions.
* clear understanding of electronics, network, database management and operating systems.
* Collect and document data on hardware performance, problems and failures
* Communicate with Customer Care Reps, Hardware Engineers and Field Installation Techs on resolving technical problems and issues
* Work with hardware vendors to resolve issues and drive improvements
* identify and resolve hardware/in-field issues
* Perform duties as assigned by team manager
Essential Skills & Experience
* 2-4 years Application or Hardware Support Role - Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
* Extensive experience in 12/24V vehicle installation & aftermarket practises.
* Vehicle Wiring knowledge, electronic diagnostic practises and general understanding of automotive schematics.
* Cell knowledge of Modem, SIM and APN configuration experience
* SMS/UDP comm knowledge
* Windows server environments, Windows and native Services, Console Services, Event Logging, and Viewers
* Knowledge of SQL Database to run queries
* Knowledge of Application monitoring tools a plus
* Arduino/Raspberry pi experience for testing and data a plus
* Knowledge of Scripting tech
Desired Behavioural Attributes
* excellent communication skills
* strong analytical and problem solve skills with logical thinking.
* Works well in a team or as an individual.
* Empathy for customer needs and technical difficulties
* Intuitive and success driven