Technical Support Manager
I'm working with a local software company who have designed an outstanding product and have currently been seeing a lot of growth in their business through sales in multiple locations around the globe.
The result is an urgent need for a Support Manager to take charge of an extremely busy support desk based in their North Dublin office.
The ideal candidate will come from an established background where they have received structured training and grown from support engineer to team lead and right through to management over a fairly short period of time.
If you have been working in a large organisation and perhaps feel like you are restricted and would need more freedom to really improve your skills, this is definitely the role for you. You'll lead a team of 10 engineers and also be responsible for coordinating their training and improvements whilst technically mentoring more junior members of the team.
* Experience leading a support team of at least 10 engineers from levels 1 -3.
* Excellent people management and organisational skills.
* Experience delivering SLAs and organising ticket queues.
* Experience implementing ISO27001/9008 would be desirable.
* Experience organising 1v1s, performance reviews and planning personal growth plans and future progression with your team members.
* Excellent hands on background in desktop support in Microsoft environments.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If this sounds like the next great move in your career, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.