C# .Net Developer Global Pharma Co
Principle have partnered with a global Pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing company to help build out their development team. Right now they have an opening for C# developers at all levels of seniority due to an increase in business requirements.
As a Software Developer you will be working within an agile R&D team reporting to a Software Manager and will be responsible for the design and development of Windows and Web based applications. The environment is collaborative and inclusive.
* Experience with C# .NET Winforms and/or ASP.NET and associated frameworks
* 3rd level qualification within a software / IT /Engineering discipline
* Experience designing and developing Windows GUI based applications
* Experience with and knowledge of the full development lifecycle
* Experience operating within an agile environment
For more experienced developer's skills within the following areas would be highly beneficial
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010/2012 and TFS
* Experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Express
The Offer: Working within a newly refurbished modern office environment these C#.net developer roles offer a competitive salary that will reflect your level of experience along with family healthcare cover, pension, onsite training & development, flexi time and much more. The roles are based in Ennis within close commuting distance of Shannon and Limerick.
Next Step: For further details on these C#.net developer roles email CV in the strictest of confidence