Senior Data Scientist
Our client is one of the fastest growing digital tech groups in Dublin building integrated data solutions in an online media environment. You'll work to bring multiple data sources together and bringing these into a systematic data solution in an AWS Redshift & Spark environment.
- As part of a new build data team you’ll utilise the latest data technologies including AWS, Apache Spark and machine learning to bring multiple data sources together.
- Innovate – across unique data sources incorporating intelligent means of collating text data with other assets
- Drive a cloud first approach
- Develop modelling friendly dashboards in collaboration with a dedicated data engineer
- You'll create models across specific B2B & B2C product lines calculating risk and exploring segmentations that bring life to the activities of customer applications for cover
- You'll play an important role in analysis ratios and exploring improvements for key projects ensuring that there is a value delivered for customer's needs.
- Work closely with Head of Engineering in same office
- Joining at a time of immense growth
- Strong Spark & Python skills
- Exceptional ability in handling multiple unique data sources
- Redshift & Elastic Search skills of major interest
- Mentoring / coaching (small team)
- Strong computer science / algorithmic modelling approach
- Demonstrable knowledge of machine learning
- Data visualisation – graph work would be of interest… (Neo4J) – however Tableau is the general tool used in the business
A significant package neg. DOE (74-90k) and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role.
Adrian Clarke is Head of Analytics Recruitment at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer - however visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
www.itsearch.ie | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 5079283