My client’s marketing engagement platform is used by the world’s smartest enterprises, including Microsoft and Sony, to deliver advertising for over ten billion events. Due to continued success and growth, they are currently looking for an experienced Release Engineer to join their talented team.
You will have experience working on distributed systems before and faced issues scaling testing suites and environments.
You will be:
• The main responsibility would be to continuously improve the performance of the build system.
• Continually examining ways to reduce the time taken to run tests and produce a deployable code package.
• Ensuring the build system uptime and test run times SLA’s are met and reduced where possible.
• Work closely with other members of build team and product engineers to build tests suites which are efficient.
You should have:
• A passion for development coupled with a keen interest in exploring and using the right technologies for the task at hand.
• A desire to work in an environment where we are shipping code frequently to high availability, high scale services handling 100,000+ requests/second, without downtime.
• The ability to suggest and get up to speed with new technologies or development practices as they are introduced.
• Great communicator, who thrives working in cross-functional product development teams.
• Highly motivated individual who can lead advancements in continuous integration and deployment pipelines
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.