Our client are looking for an experienced individual who is versatile and passionate about user interfaces finding satisfaction in high quality programming. The UI/UX Designer will work with customers, product managers, and the software development team to maximize the usability and intuitiveness of products. These efforts will be applied to new features, but also to improving existing product UI on a continuous basis.
About the role:
• Lead and evangelise best practice in the UX space for products and services.
• Create designs that are focused on the user’s experience and usability across multi device and platforms.
• Developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototype
• Delivering designs and prototypes to UI specifications
• Prepare new and unique illustrations, innovative layout prints and design graphics along with style guides & reference libraries
• Maintaining and evolving the existing design implementation within the team
• Working closely with internal IT and Product Development members to achieve great visual impact results
• Commercial awareness of market conditions and delivery of supporting products
• Interpreting the clients business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
• Developing creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the clients objective
• 4+ years’ experience in a similar role will be preferred.
• Clear understanding of user-centred design approaches.
• Experience running design workshops.
• Confident with best practice design principles.
• Excellent track record of influencing and strong facilitation skills.
• Proven track record with a demonstrable body of work to include wireframes, sitemaps, concept models, user flow charts and design iterations to final designs.
• Knowledge of current UX/UI trends and patterns.
• Excellent problem solving and with an ability to articulate solutions to both technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
• Driven towards innovation, creativity & business results.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, prioritising as required.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work independently.
• Focused on attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.