Senior Technical Support Engineer
Our client is looking to add a Senior Technical Support Engineer to their growing team in Dublin. You’ll be empowered by working with one of the industry’s thought leaders that occupies the right spots in the analysts’ “magic quadrants”.
You’ll be providing Level 2 Technical Support to our client’s customers. You’ll need to be able to explain complex technical issues both to technical audiences and non-technical audiences. You’ll need to be an excellent trouble-shooter to fix complex problems remotely using phone, email or remote desktop sessions.
• You must be living in Ireland and eligible to work here on application
• You should have at least 5 years’ experience in a Technical Support or System Admin role
• You should have solid programming experience in C# (preferably) or Powershell
• You should have experience supporting Windows Server
• It’s a plus if you also know about MacOS and Linux
• You should have experience working with routers, switches, load-balancers, and firewalls, and have a solid understanding of the underlying network protocols
• You should have experience of working with SQL databases and ActiveDirectory
• Naturally, you’ll have a great telephone manner, be easy to work with and a very strong command of English
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline