Technical Project Manager
About the company:
A leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions delivered as software-as-a-service. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing and improving the productivity of their mobile workforce. This intuitive, cost-effective Web-based solution provide their clients with visibility on productivity as well as other insights into their mobile workforce, enabling them to reduce operating and capital costs, as well as increase revenue.
About the role:
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing cross-functional areas of product development. This position serves an essential liaison role between the senior management, product management, UI design, development, development operations and architecture. In partnership with the delivery managers, the Technical Project Manager will manage all aspects of projects through the full software development lifecycle. To apply send your cv via the link or call 012449531 for more info.
• Using project knowledge to be strategic in planning short-, mid-, long-term project objectives and identifying interdependencies
• Developing, maintaining, tracking, and managing a high-quality, integrated project plan to enable accurate reporting and decision making
• Assessing program issues and areas of risk and developing mitigation plans to assist in decision making
• Identifying critical path issues and alternative plan scenarios
• Identifying resource needs to achieve program objectives
• Using strong project and organizational knowledge, leadership and active facilitation to enable effective team meetings and high performance teams
• Working closely with team members from contributing functions to integrate input into optimized strategic and operational plans
• Communicating effectively with team members, senior leaders, and the broader organization
• Keeping senior management and key stakeholders informed of project status and escalating issues when they impact timeline, scope, quality or budget
• Contributes to the functional excellence of project management by participation in the development and continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and tools related to program and portfolio management practices
• 5+ years project management experience
• Proven knowledge and experience in Agile development methodologies
• Proven ability to manage a portfolio of work across multiple projects and teams
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams and processes
• Takes accountability for all project management aspects and works effectively and closely with the delivery managers
• Skilful use of interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work without formal authority and to ensure optimal team performance
• Strong experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.