Position: Senior Manager- Quality Engineering
Recruit First IT is currently seeking a Senior Manager to oversee numerous Quality Engineering teams. This will include RPA, Automation, Performance, Non-Functional & Operational Acceptance Testing, DevOps & Data/Tooling. The successful candidate should have a complete understanding of the Software Testing industry, trends, tools and technologies. This is a fantastic opportunity where the successful applicant will be offered a competitive compensation package.
• Strong experience managing large teams with in-depth knowledge of the IT Consulting Industry
• Experience with End-to-End Testing Life-Cycle management
• Comprehensive understanding of Automation and Performance Frameworks
• Willing to get hands on with Quality Engineering
• Experienced in Programme Delivery Management
• Proven experience in Business Development, Account Management & Generating Revenue
• Ability to define and implement Performance Measures, Reports & Reviews
• Excellent Leadership Skills with Strong Networking Abilities
• Demonstrable Stakeholder Management skills with a track record in effective Client Management
• Previous experience in Talent Management & liaising with HR Teams
• Experienced with Business/Project Evaluation & Reviews
• Ability to achieve agreed outcomes on Account Performance & Business Development
• Experience in at least one of the following industries; Telecoms, Financial Services, Insurance, Banking and Utilities sectors
A full job description is available upon request.
If you feel you have the necessary experience for this role or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01-9696100 or email onJennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.