Enterprise Key Account Manager – 1 year contract
PlanNet21 Communications are a Cisco Gold Partner with offices in Ireland (Dublin, Cork & Galway), Belfast Northern Ireland and Mountain View California. PlanNet21 is Ireland’s most specialised converged network solution provider. As a multi-award winning Cisco Gold Partner, PlanNet21 Communications evaluate, design, implement and support complex converged data, voice and video solutions for our clients. In addition to our Cisco partnership, PlanNet21 Communications also hold the prestigious “Master Unified Communications” specialisation from Cisco Systems, as such PlanNet21 are the most qualified converged network and Unified Communications partner in Ireland.
This is a one year contract as an Enterprise Key Account Manager, (with a view to moving into a Business Development Role at the end of the contract year). You will have a proven track record in Key Account Management ideally in infrastructure, and dealing with Enterprise accounts.
Working solely with Enterprise Level Customers, you will be the first point of call for a number of key client accounts, developing increasing trust and respect from these clients through clear demonstrations of the evidence of our capabilities and closing small, medium and large sized engagements with clients. Ensuring these accounts are being run smoothly and profitably, while upselling and cross selling into these accounts. You will be dealing directly with vendors such as Cisco, VMWare, etc to meet client’s needs and requirements.
- Liaising with clients, chasing outstanding quotes/invoices, producing quotations, and weekly reporting on client’s requirements.
- Developing, managing and maintaining medium to high bid sales pipelines.
- Maintaining accounts across all core businesses – data centre, storage, wireless, network solutions, unified communications, voice and video collaboration solutions.
- Meet specific client sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ability to identify new opportunities within current client accounts and to sell across verticals.
- Penetrate and develop clients to achieve very significant year-over-year sales growth.
- Manage the sales cycle through to a successful close with careful attention to professionalism and responding to customers in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with IT / Technology managers.
- Develop and execute action plans on customer accounts
- Engage with external vendors to ensure full alignment on opportunities/ requirements.
- Proven ability to work closely with customer and develop excellent working relationships
- Must be agile and able to adjust quickly to many different situations and challenges
- Must be a fast learner with the ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Solid technical sales or account management background ideally in one or more of the following areas: data center infrastructure, operating systems, desktop deployments, mobility, networking, security, system administration and technical architecture; preferably with industry certifications
- Business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence change at all levels
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing client demands
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to CIO levels
- Excellent communication handling clients’ needs and requirements
- Goal oriented & self-motivated
- Understanding of B2B processes
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent Account Management Skills
- Ability to capitalise on pipeline management and forecasting opportunities
- Ability to respond to bids and tenders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent manner and ability to discuss solutions with clients
- Experience with client meetings and presentations
- Own car required
- Ability to show initiative above and beyond.
- Knowledge of IT solutions sales, ideally with exposure to infrastructure, and if you have Cisco and advanced technologies this is very desirable but not essential.