We are looking for a software developer to join our contact center development team. This role will involve working with Java, SQL server, C#, ASP.net covering a wide range of business applications.
- Application development and support using Cisco CVP/Voice VXML/ASR and TTS
- IVR / Call Routing development, support experience using Voice XML
- Good hands-on experience in Java, JSP applications, routing, and city – integration and implementation.
- Core java + REST/SOAP automation and development. The resources will be expected to work on enhancements/projects/automation/defect fixes endeavor.
- Java VXML IVR development skills with Voice XML, Java, Spring MVC, J2EE ,SOAP, RESTAPI’s
- Experience with Nuance Speech Recognition grammar development
- Communication with development, support and business units throughout the life cycle of the project.
- IVR application development VoiceXML, and JSP
- Develop SQL queries, stored procedures, jobs and reports.
- Candidate is expected to perform Java/J2EE technology-specific application design, development, and implementation of the same.
- Test case design and execution.
- SLA Driven support and troubleshooting.
- Develop custom applications for use in contact center environments.
- Candidate is expected to coordinate with IT support groups for infrastructure
- QA support and production roll out.
- System documentation (design, infrastructure, end user guides etc.).
- Work within the team to create innovative client solutions.
Experience or familiarity with the following:
- Cisco ICM scripting
- CUCM or Call Manager configuration
- CVP, Call Studio, or VXML developer, which will include Java knowledge
- SQL Server queries, knowledge of the UCCE database schema, CUIC reporting
- Cisco VoIP
- Cisco Finesse configuration
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Level 8 BSc or BA in computer science or related subject.
- Experience with Java or another Object Oriented programming language.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience or knowledge of building web services or APIs.
- Experience gathering requirements and producing solution design.
- A full drivers license.
- 2+ years industry experience in a software development role