You will be working on level 1, level 2 troubleshooting on a wide spectrum of areas to include: routing, switching, voice, wireless, security etc. You will be supporting, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems and networks via phone and online. On board training will be given and you will be joining an experienced team.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, switches, firewalls, and security.
- Work with vendors for the issues observed / reported.
- CCNA qualified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat and email
- Demonstrated self-starter who is willing to change quickly between roles, duties and tasks
- Positive disposition with a great sense of humour
- Fast learner, ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team, as well as demonstrating an ability to work independently.
- Car Owner with Full Driving License