Role: IT Business Analyst
Reports To: Senior Project Manager
A leading e-commerce company currently has a job opening for an IT Business Analyst to align the business team around the scope of a solution, with greater focus on detailed requirements for the technical team to implement.
The role will also involve working with teams of design, development, infrastructure, architecture and database specialists.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
• Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
• Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
• Creating, analysing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
• Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
• Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
• Monitoring industry developments, understanding competitive landscape and regulatory environment and identifying market opportunities;
• Oversight and management of Project delivery from time to time.
• Work closely with project management team and assist in planning and risk analysis.
The ideal person should possess at least 3 years of experience in application development, preferably in the gaming space or product development organization.
If you are interested in Business Analyst Role please contact Gabi Gogol on 016621000, or click on apply now.