Windows Systems Administrator
My client are a well established multinational with a hugely impressive worldwide base of clients. They work closely with some of the largest software companies in the world and offer an outstanding collaborative work environment.
They have a fantastic record with client retention and are a company that provide an unrivalled quality of service within their niche organisation.
The successful candidate will join the company as a Systems Administrator and get to work side by side with experienced engineers who will mentor them and help them to improve on the job day by day. They will also gain access to some fantastic training opportunities and support with certifications throughout their time with the organisation.
My client are passionate about people staying for the long haul and as such know exactly how to help someone build their career and take their technical knowledge from strength to strength.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Excellent Windows Server administration experience. (2012/2016)
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Strong exchange administration.
* Knowledge of SQL Server and Hyper-V highly desirable.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.